President & CEO
After graduating from Western Carolina University, Charles began his post-college career at Persuadable Research Corporation. In 2013, Charles struck a deal to buy the company, taking the reins as President & CEO.
During his 20+ years in marketing research, Charles has worked with hundreds of brands, brand champions, and advertising agencies. He has led the company through multiple evolutions: from telephone research to online surveys, online qualitative, in-home usage testing, in-depth interviews, and most recently, introducing hybrid studies powered with machine learning (AI). Charles is also a Burke-trained qualitative moderator.
Charles’ leadership role within the company focuses on nurturing a culture of quality, trust, and support within the team. He continues to serve as the business development lead, working to build and maintain the relationships which keep the company thriving and the friendships which make the work fun.
* Bachelor of Arts English Literature Western Carolina University (MCL)
* Burke Institute Qualitative Research Certificate
* Consumer Healthcare Products Association Self-Care Leadership Committee (2021-Present)
* CHPA Marketing Conference Committee (2018-Present)
* Co-Presenter CHPA RSQ Conference (September 2022)
* Speaker CHPA President’s Forum (March 2019)
* Guest Lecturer Marquette University (2009, 2018)